Don’t lose any sleep—try it for 100 nights
Try before you buy at the Foam Store
After purchase, allow a month to break in your Simply Perfect Mattress
After a month and up to 100 nights, return for refund
Simply Perfect Warranty
What is covered …
- MATTRESS PERFORMANCE: If your Simply Perfect mattress through normal usage and proper handling, shows a visible indentation or sag greater than 1” within the first 10 years of use, it will be replaced under our warranty process.
- COVER QUALITY: If your Simply Perfect mattress cover defects or flaws when you receive it, it will be replaced under our warranty process.
- ZIPPER QUALITY: If your Simply Perfect mattress cover zipper has defects or flaws affecting its function, it will be replaced under our warranty process.
What is not covered …
- INSUFFICIENT FOUNDATION: If your mattress is damaged due to the use of an insufficient foundation (gaps in slats no greater than 3”) or develops mold or mildew caused from the use of the mattress on a non-breathable surface or on the floor, the warranty is void
- NATURAL INCREASE IN SOFTNESS: Foam mattresses normally soften after long term use
- OTHER DAMAGE: Damage caused by the customer or their environment to the mattress or zippered cover